Is your Kitchen the Heart of your Home?
This post contains affiliate links where a commission is received for the sale of products linked. I only partner with brands and products that I believe in or have tried myself.
Welcome back to part four of my spring home decor tour. I have always heard the kitchen is the heart of the home. That could not be less true for our house. I am the WORST cook. Being that I am such a picky eater, my son as severe food allergies, and my daughter eats like a bird – that leaves my husband typically fending for himself. I could seriously eat cereal for three meals a day and be completely okay with it. I hate cooking, and I hate cleaning up after it. Therefore, this kitchen is mostly for looks! HA.
Home Decor Tour – The Basics
- The flooring and paint details are here.
- The island and range hood were DIY’s and unfortunately I do not have any detailed plans to share on them. We kind of just went for it on those.
- The cabinets are from Menards
- The puppy is an Irish Doodle 😉
- The counter tops are Kashmir White granite.
- The stools are from Amazon
- The lights are from Menards
- The Homemade is from Hobby Lobby
- The Sink is from Amazon
- The Faucet is from Amazon
- The Potfiller is from Amazon
- The Cabinet Pulls are from Amazon
The Coffee Bar
- The keurig is from Amazon
- The Signs, banner, and coffee canister are from Target dollar spot
- The mug rack is from Hobby Lobby
- The wall is stenciled – the stencil can be found Here.
- Tobacco basket is from Hobby Lobby
- The metal windmill is from Walmart but a similar one can be found here.
- All other mugs/cream/sugar/pig are Rae Dunn.
Thank you for joining me for part four of my home decor tour! If there is anything that I missed please leave me a comment and I will try to get you the link. Scroll down for additional views and links! Join me next time for part five of the home decor tour featuring our main/guest bathroom!
Part Three of the Home Tour – The Living Room is HERE. Get the link to my FAVORITE RUG EVER!!!
Part Two of the Home Tour – The Dining Room is HERE
Part One of the Home Tour – The Entry is HERE