So Fresh, So Clean (Clean)
This post contains affiliate links where a small commission is received for the sale of products linked at no additional cost to you. I only partner or promote brands and products that I believe in or have tried myself.
Tell me you didn’t sing that heading… Our laundry room is, tiny. If there is one thing I could change about our house now that I am done it would definitely be the size of the laundry room. You pretty much have enough room to open the dryer and get the clothes out and exit. However, the space we gained elsewhere in the house makes up for it. Adding the stencil to the back wall made a huge difference in this small room. It took me about an hour and was totally worth it!
- Door Paint – SW Waterscape
- Wall Paint – SW Repose Gray
- Flooring was from Floor and Decor
- Laundry basket is from Family Dollar
- Metal wall hanger found HERE
- Lambs Ear (in metal hanger) found HERE
- Cotton Stems (in metal hanger) found HERE
- Light Fixture found HERE
- Wall wax warmer found HERE
The Pretty Little Details
- Laundry Co. Clothes Hanger was a DIY
- WASH/DRY found HERE
- Laundry sign was from Hobby Lobby
- Glass Detergent Storage found HERE
- Other glass containers from Dollar Tree
- Wax burner is from Scentsy
- Washer and Dryer are from Lowes
- Black pipe shelf made from stained 1×8!
- Laundry Loads and Loads of Fun found HERE
- Stencil for back wall found HERE
- Tutorial for Stencil found HERE
Geesh this room is hard to photograph! The Laundry Today or Naked Tomorrow was a DIY Sign I made using my Cricut!
Laundry Sign purchased HERE. Find the details on our mudroom HERE. I hope you found some inspiration from our Modern Farmhouse Laundry Tour. Be sure to subscribe and check back for more of our home tour. If you missed any of the previous home tour they are linked below!