A neutral spin on traditional Fall Decor!
This post contains affiliate links where a small commission is received for the sale of products linked at no additional cost to you. I only partner or promote brands and products that I believe in or have tried myself.
Fall decor is my second favorite, next to Christmas obviously. Its hard to believe that we are over halfway through October already! Before we know it we (I) will be pulling out my Christmas Tree and Decking the Halls! I’m sure this wont come as a surprise to most of you, but my fall decor is 90% neutrals. While I did add a few pops of orange, the majority of the decor blends perfectly with my overall neutral color pallet.
The majority of the items show here came from Dollar Tree! I love being able to find classy decor that doesn’t break the bank!
- White Plates, Black Plates, Pumpkins, Candles – Dollar Tree
- Metal Chargers, Garland, Buffalo Plaid Napkins – Hobby Lobby
- Candlesticks – TJ Maxx
- Book pages are just torn from an old book
- Wood Letters are from Target Dollar Spot
I just love how my fall decor turned out in this space. It looks so elegant, yet cozy at the same time! Of course my rug makes a HUGE statement!
- DINING ROOM RUG! – USE CODE BOUNDLESS55 TO SAVE 55%
- Felt Pumpkins – Dollar Tree
- Fabric Pumpkins & Fall Sweet Fall – Hobby Lobby
- Hand Picked Pumpkin Wood Sign – Rural King
For all other details on my dining room, buffet decor and coffee shelf visit this post!
Of course one of my favorite spots in the house to decorate is my coffee bar! I typically use this area for the “fun” decor!
- Hello Fall Cutting Board, Glass Worded Pumpkins, Home Sweet Home, & Tobacco Basket – Hobby Lobby
- Brewtiful Sign & Gather Garland – Target
- Gold Pumpkins – Dollar Tree
I love the view from this angle of the house! You get to see so much in one photo! I was able to reuse all of my previous decor to decorate this entry table! I love being able to save money are reuse from other seasons or previous years!
My living room has the least fall touches. I kept my couch pillows and rug completely neutral!
Butttt…… THAT PUMPKIN PATCH SIGN!! I loved that so much I could not pass it up! I also got that at Rural King Supply! They have some of the best decor! I also chose to only add a couple of subtle fall touches to the fireplace.
- White Stack Pumpkins are from TJ Maxx
- Fabric Pumpkins on Hearth are from Walmart
If you’re looking for details/links on something not listed here, check out my RESOURCES PAGE! I try to link everything that I can there for you and update it frequently!!
Thanks for joining me for my fall decor tour. Next Stop – Ho Ho Holidays!